Friday, March 6, 2009

Earning Extra Money at Home: About Me

I am a 19 year old college student going to school in Atlanta, Georgia. I have a strong interest in finding ways to supplement my meager cash flow with a minimum investment on my part.

This blog is about my trials and travels to make money online. I will share with you products that work, products that don't work, other places on the internet to get great information about earning extra money at home, and in general, just everything that I learn that I feel like sharing with the world.

Maybe someday, once I learn enough, I'll write an ebook and try to sell my knowledge. For now, however, all the information on this site, and everything I share here, will be totally free. If I give a product review, I will be giving you my true thoughts on the product. I'm not trying to make money with this blog...yet, so for now, nothing on the blog itself is monetized.

In a few days, I'll be posting my first blogroll of similar, free blogs online that I have found to be useful. Please visit them, because they have done a lot for me so far. Thanks!

Make sure to check out my most recent post about Project Payday. Earning Extra Money at Home With Project Payday
I'm experimenting with this service right now and will be writing a lot about it.

Take it easy everyone

David F.

No comments:

Post a Comment