Thursday, March 5, 2009

Earning Extra Money At Home With Project Payday

Hey world!. My name is David. I'm a struggling college student, and I know, like all of you, that you could use a little extra cashflow. Every day, when I think about the lifestyle that I COULD be leading, I wonder how I could go about earning extra money at home, or in my case, from a dorm room. :) For the past few months, I have been exploring my options, always keeping in mind that I didn't want to BUY anything to start making extra money at home. I am not so naive to believe that I can make money from home without some hard work, but I do believe that I can find a free solution to make money. After several months of hard work(and a few dollars sunk into worthless money holes), I think I found the perfect solution, which I'll share in just a minute.

First in my quest, I started reading blogs about how to make money online. Unsurprisingly, these guys (and some girls) were all trying to sell me something! They just wanted to make me buy something from them, a program or a tutorial that would, magically, make big piles of cash fall into my lap. I know right away these guys were full of it. When I continued my search, I started looking for information that was provided free of charge, like the information I'm going to provide to you. That way, I knew that the people telling me this information weren't trying to scam me, because they weren't trying to sell me their very own product!

I was not extremely surprised to discover that there ARE methods on the internet for earning extra money from home. They aren't fast, and they aren't going to make you rich, but when you need to make some cash for Christmas, or just get a few extra bucks in your pocket, they seem to work. Almost all of the free blogs I read recommended an online program, a service that is free to use, and generates real profits.

This program is called Project Payday. Maybe you've heard of it before, and maybe you haven't. The premise is uncomplicated. There is real work to be done, but you may be able to earn up to a few hundred dollars a day.

(UPDATE)I have completed my test of Project Payday! To see my final thoughts on Project Payday, read my article Project Payday Scam or Not.

Project Payday is an example of a IFW, or Incentive Freebie Website. It also provides information about how to take advantage of IFWs to make money.

If you've spent any time on the internet at all, you've noticed the ads and spam that shows up in your email inbox promising "GET A FREE IPOD NOW" or "CLICK HERE TO WIN XBOX 360 INSTANTLY". You probably ignored or immediately deleted them. Well, what you might not have realized is that these things actually worked, to a certain extent, and people DO make money and get free gifts from them every day.

When you complete an offer and get access to the tutorial at Project Payday, they teach you how to take advantage of IFWs and make cash with them. Of course there's danger involved. These programs have their catches and hidden costs, and if you aren't careful, you're going to end up spending a lot more than you make. If you follow all the instructions in the easy-to-understand tutorial and carefully organize what you have signed up for, (so you can remember to cancel them later) there's no reason to not be able to make extra money at home using this program.

Project Payday first makes you complete a short offer (go for one of the free trials that you can cancel right away). Project Payday at this point, has made money. That's how the offer works. Their affiliate pays them money to promote their product. Now that they've made their money, they can share their information with you, which is incredibly simple, so you can make YOUR money from the IFWs. The only party being screwed over by this exchange is the affiliate program that you signed up for, AND THEN IMMEDIATELY QUIT, because they paid good money to Project Payday to promote their product in the first place. This is where the money comes from that YOU are going to make. It's not creating money out of nothing; you are screwing over some affiliate company.

Project Payday Sales Page.

Oh...be careful though. You have to have good organizational skills, cause you're gonna be signing up for a lot of crap that you need to remember to cancel before you have to pay for it. That way you can make the profits! Interested? I definitely was. Check out their website and start earning extra money at home. Go ahead and enter your name and email, and then you can evaluate their website for yourself. If you don't want anything to do with them, just stop. They won't even send you annoying crap! (This surprised me too)

When you finish signing up and make your first profit, don't forget to come back here and comment, so that other people know that I'm not full of crap. :P

Oh...and don't be put off by their cheesy looking website, cause it IS terrible, but this is actually decent stuff..haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment