Thursday, March 12, 2009

Project Payday Scam or Not? The Final Verdict.

Project Payday, Is it a Scam ? UPDATE

About a week ago, I wrote an article about my intentions to make money using Project Payday. It was actually my first post about earning extra money at home. I announced that I had started using the program and that I had high hopes for the project. I didn't share what happened.

The Results



As you can see from the photo above, my PayPal account was credited for 25 dollars today. That payment came from Tim, a guy who received 40 dollars from cash.zipnadazilch.com for referring me to the website.

How Did the Money get There?

This is quite a process, so you might want to sit back, make yourself a sandwich, and get to reading.

First, I contacted the guy on http://www.freelunchroom.net, which is a totally free forum for meeting people and facilitating trades of this kind of business deal. I exchanged several emails with Tim, and he sent me a referral link of his for the offer he wanted me to complete. Here's where it got tricky. I had to complete 1 credit's worth of offers. Unfortunately, all the offers that gave me 1 credit in one fell swoop would cost me more than 25 dollars! If I wanted to make money, I had to have my total expenses come out to less than 25 dollars.

This is why I completed 4 offers, each worth 1/4th of a credit. When I had finished, I had worked for about half an hour, signing up for these sponsor offers. All four of them were free trials that began charging my credit card after 7, 9 or 14 days. For those interested, those four offers were:

-A 9 day free trial from freecreditreport.com (and $12.95 monthly after that)
-A 7 day free trial from gofreecredit.com (and and $14.95 monthly after that)
-A trial from Grant Funding Express that gave me two trials simultaneously, one for 7 days, one for 14 ($72.95 a month and $32.95 a month, respectively)
-A 7 day free trial from photocubbie.com (and $16.95 monthly after that)

As I did these offers, I was careful to mark down every piece of information they gave me. I went over the Terms and Conditions of every single offer until I was sure I had covered every single gimmick they could throw at me. I even found the very sneaky wording in the Grant Funding Express offer that told me I actually was signing up for two trials at the same time, and to cancel them would require calling two different phone numbers!

My total expenses at this point were $1.93. That's the shipping and handling price that Grant Funding Express charged me to send me a free CD with more information on it about writing grants. I don't know when to expect it, but it has not arrived yet.

I went back to cash.zipnadazilch.com after completing these offers, and voila, my account showed 1 credit of offer completion. I sent an email off to Tim at FreeLunchRoom.com and happily waited for him to send me money....

Trouble in Paradise

Tim contacts me back within a few hours, to inform me that I am no longer cleared on zipnadazilch.com! My account has gone "red" and I have been placed on hold. Apparently, they want more proof of residence, and request a copy of my driver's license, and a recent utility bill. I scan my driver's license, black out the important information, and send it along. I also send along a shipping invoice from an Amazon order I received that has my current address on it.

Within several hours, I am "green" again, and I contact Tim to tell him this. The next day he sends a confirmation email and asks for my PayPal email. When I do, I log into my PayPal and find that I have been credited for 25 dollars. Victory!

Post-Thoughts on Project Payday

There is no longer any doubt in my mind that Project Payday, as an information guide, is not a scam. The information provided is valid, and the price is right (free, if you complete the right sponsor offer). With the Project Payday information, I was able to make 25 dollars fairly easily, with only a few hours of work. Remember! You need to keep all your sponsor offers organized! Read the fine print! Make sure you know all the conditions and terms of service! Give yourself enough time to cancel the free trials (Tim suggested that it's best if I don't cancel them RIGHT AWAY, but don't wait until the last minute either).

So far I have had only a small bit of trouble canceling my free trials, and that was with gofreecredit.com. gofreecredit.com has no login page, and no contact information to cancel your order. It was only after determinedly searching around the internet that I discovered gofreecredit.com is a front page for creditreport.com, where I had actually gotten an account, and where the contact number for my cancellation was located. Tricky!

Project Payday, Scam or Not?

I have to say not. To read other reviews of Project Payday and the IFW system, I suggest you take a look at the review website I've Tried That. This is rapidly becoming my favorite source of reviews for online money-making systems.

The Project Payday process is perfectly legitimate, albeit time consuming and risky if you lack the proper organization.I can't stress how much it would suck to accidentally pay a monthly fee of $35, after getting your reward of only $25. To get started with the Project Payday information guide, just follow this link and enter your email.

Project Payday Information Source

If you have any trouble understanding the process, feel free to comment or leave me a message. This is my first positive result on methods for Earning Extra Money at Home. Good Luck!


5 comments:

  1. Where do you find the contact number to cancel projectpayday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a great program to make easy cash all you have to do is signup which is free and then you can start making cash.
    http://cashcrate.com/1442069

    ReplyDelete
  3. Project Payday is only for US sign-ups.
    Cash Crate is 2nd choice for International Sign Ups. http://www.projectpayday.com/go/2644368

    ReplyDelete
  4. I singed up bigcashZipnadazilch under a guy at cragli.t he say will pay me $40 after i complete 4 offers, at beginning i follow what he said ........like 4 offers .GOD at the 1st and 2nd ofter works fine then 3-4 ofter is getting hard to receive a point, finally 9 offers i has been joined but all is free . after than i call the guy he told i need to wait around 12 hours to get approve . at the same time i check my credit card i been charged like $13 dollars couples hours later i receive an email from bigcashZipnadazilch they need me to provide my driver licence and utility bill to proof . I'M NOT GIVING AWAY MY INFORMATION FOR $40 !!!!!!! .... THE NIGHTMARE IS CAME AFTER 3 DAYS AFTER ,THOSE OFFERS I DID COMPLETED THEY CHARGE ME LIKE CRAZY ........TOTAL IS AROUND $250 !!!!! NOTHING IS FREE !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Thanks for sharing your experience. This helps know what to expect. And I was glad to see you talked about making sure to keep track of what you signed up for so you can cancel before you get charged unless it is something you wanted and want to keep. For me it was cool because I had been thinking of getting Net Flix and so I signed up for it and got my membership into paydays for free. The biggest point is this is not for people who still think you can get something for nothing...these programs are for smart people who understand that to get more money it cost money. Quoting an author I like "The key to getting money is having money!" ;-) http://zeropricetags.com/?REF=92748

    ReplyDelete